DO YOU HAVE AN INSPIRING TRAVEL STORY THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD?
At Travel to Change the World, we are always on the lookout for responsible travel contributors.
We created #traveltochangetheworld to be a community-driven platform for like-minded responsible travel folk to share their insights and experiences.
If you have an inspirational story that you think the world needs to hear, please fill out the form below. We’d love to hear from you.
Story wise – Anything along these lines is perfect:
- A personal, transformational travel story
- A story about a responsible or sustainable travel experience
- Useful tips or ways to travel more responsibly ie: plastic-free, cultural do’s and don’ts
- An opinion piece on a pertinent topic such as Overtourism, voluntourism, orphanage tourism, climate change, exploitation or animal welfare
- A solo travel story (especially as a female)
- LGBT content: stories by transgender people, queer couples, and solo gay, lesbian, or bi travellers
- Stories around mental health travel or travelling with a disability
- A story around health, wellbeing or spirituality
- Insights on the philosophy of travel
Please keep in mind the following specifications:
- Your story should be maximum 1,000 words
- Please only upload photos that you own the license for
- Photos included need to be at least 1400px by 900px. Please only upload JPEG or PNG files under 2MB
- Please supply a headshot image of yourself at least 400px by 400px
To better understand our tone and approach, please also read our Story Submission Guidelines to ensure your story has the best chance of being published.